Huawei P40 Lite officially announced | will we see it soon?
Huawei overseas has announced huawei P40 Lite in Europe lately .
The phone came as a renaming of Nova 7 SE, which was launched a while ago abroad, and comes with a new processor with powerful raw materials distinctive from Huawei and the same traditional Display and also without google services.
Table of Content
Huawei P40 Lite specifications :-
- 162.3x75x8.6 mm dimensions with a weight of 189 grams
- Front and back glass design with aluminum frame
- The phone supports two 5G connection segments or one chip with a 256G Memory Card
- LTPS IPS LCD 6.5″1080×2400p FHD+
- 20:9 dimensions and 405 pixels per inch density and the screen supports HDR10
- The full screen comes without edges and selfie in a hole
- Huawei’s new Hisilicon Keren 820G octa-core processor with 7 nm manufacturing accuracy and up to 2.36 GHz power
- Mali-G57 graphical processor
- 128Gb storage space with 6Gb Ram
- The phone does not support Google services and comes with Android 10 interface EMUI 10.1
- 16-megapixel front camera with F/2.0 aperture supports HDR and supports [email protected] video shooting
- The four-quarter rear camera, first 64-megapixel F/1.8 aperture
- The second 8-megapixel with an F/2.4 aperture is an Ultra Wide Angle lens that supports wide photography
- The third camera comes in 2 mp slot with an F/2.4 aperture and is a near-shot macro
- The 4-camera 2-megapixel F/2.4 aperture is designed for insulation
- The rear camera supports LED flash, HDR and Panorama, and [email protected] video shooting
- The phone supports the 3.5mm speaker port
- The fingerprint is on the power button with Support for Face Unlock with the front camera
- The 4000 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 40W fast charging with USB type C port
- The battery supports the 5W reverse charge to charge other phones
- Phone colors: Green, silver, and black
Huawei P40 Lite has a large 6.4” Punch Full View Display
The Punch refers to a small hole in the display for the camera lens, which means the phone front is all display with no notch-like distractions.
The screen resolution is 2310x 1080 pixels, which equates to 398 pixels per inch. You can turn on Eye Comfort mode in the evenings to reduce eye-strain by removing the blue light.
Performance and Software :-
Kirin 810 2.27GHz octa-core processor with 6GB RAM comes combined with a next-generation GPU Turbo, for gaming with HD graphics, This set up uses little power and has a high screen refresh rate for gaming or graphics-intensive apps. There is a special Performance mode you can turn on to use the processor at its maximum speed.
Huawei P40 lite runs on Huawei’s user interface, which gives the phone and its menus a clean look and an intuitive layout Although the interface is based on Android 10, the Google App Store is replaced by the AppGallery, which is the world’s third-largest app store.
P40 lite introduces a new virtual assistant called Celia. It also has a very cool-looking Dark mode, a handy One-Handed mode, and a Password Vault that remembers your usernames and passwords, so you do not have to.
Biometric security :-
Huawei P40 Lite has a handy side-mounted fingerprint reader for unlocking the phone, If you prefer, you can use Face Unlock If you wish to let another family member use your phone, then you can turn on App Lock to prevent access to apps of your choosing.
Alternatively, you can add a Guest Account and either allow or block the ability to make calls and send texts, which is handy if you have children.
Camera & Video :-
With four cameras, the Huawei P40 lite looks like a professional top-of-the-range camera phone, The 40MP AI Ultra Clarity mode blends numerous frames into one high-definition photo, perfecting the result and allowing zoom without losing detail.
An 8MP ultra-wide-lens captures cinematic portraits across 120-degrees, achieving 140% more scenery or allowing you to get more people into your group shots A 2MP macro lens lets you photograph objects as close as 4cm, recording tiny details, patterns, and textures.
The 2MP bokeh lens has AI depth perception that makes subjects stand out and blurs backgrounds.
Rear Camera Features :-
Handheld Super Night mode and image stabilization technology, allows you to use the Huawei P40 Lite to take sharp, crisp, and dynamic photos at night.
Further camera features include Moving Pictures, Slo-mo recording, and the Huawei Vlog Editor for creating Spotlight Reels and Highlight Videos.
Selfie Camera Features :-
The 16MP Super Night Selfie mode brightens your face and optimizes the saturation, lighting, and background contrast.
Huawei P40 lite also uses Multi-Frame Fusion technology, merging multiple images to create stunning selfies.
Battery life :-
The Huawei P40 Lite has a 4,200mAh capacity battery and optimization to ensure you get through the day This Huawei phone also supports 40W Huawei SuperCharge that lets you get 70% power in 30 minutes.
But you will need to buy a special charger to do this
If you liked our Review please Share it and also let me know in the comments if something needs to be improved! Thank you