Huawei Launches Huawei Y8p Officially | A Fingerprint Under the Display!
Huawei is very determined to continue its production cycle of phones, And they’re trying to do this in a smart way: launch a few brand new devices (Pro and Mate series) Then re-brand older devices to clear stock while working on a future plan for apps and stuff.
We’ve already seen the Y6s, the Y7p, the Nova 5T, and the Nova 7i in Kenya, The newly-announced Huawei Y8p will definitely be joining in on this list. But we still don’t have a timeframe right now, The company is currently pushing the Nova 7i, The Y8p seems to be a rebranded Huawei Enjoy 10s that was launched in China last year.
There’s a triple rear camera setup made up of a 48MP main lens. The device is powered by a 4,000mAh battery, The processor is the Kirin 710F which we’ve seen on many of their devices already.
Huawei Y8p specifications:-
- Phone weight 163 grams
- 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm
- The phone’s external materials come from poly-carbonate plastic
- The phone supports the installation of two 4G communication slices or one chip with a 256GB Memory card
- 6.3-inch OLED phone display in 1080×2400p and FHD+
- 418 pixels per inch density and 20:9 dimensions and the screen comes with notch at the top
- Huawei’s traditional Huawei processor known as The Kieren 710 works with 12 nm precision and up to 2.2 GHz power
- The graphical processor is Mali-G51 MP4
- The phone comes with 128GB storage space with 4 GB or 6GB Ram
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 interface and no Google services
- A 16-megapixel F/2.0 aperture selfie camera that supports HDR and supports [email protected] video shooting
- Three-way rear camera, basic 48 MP with F/1.8 aperture
- The second 8 mp with f/2.4 slot dedicated to wide photography
- The third camera comes in 2 MP with f/2.4 slot and designed for insulation
- Supports led, HDR, flash panorama and [email protected] video cameras
- Fingerprint the phone under the display that supports to open through the face
- The phone supports NFC
- 4000 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 10W charging with USB C port
- Phone Colors : White graded , blue and black green
Connectivity’s New Features :-
The Huawei Y8p supports 2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE networks, This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. The Y8p comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Camera’s New Features :-
The camera of the Y8p is equipped with autofocus, An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system, and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus, The main camera of Y8p has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
Huawei Y8p’s New Features :-
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate better user experience, The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. it has a fingerprint scanner, This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
The Dual SIM capability of Huawei Y8p’s phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. Huawei Y8p supports fast charging technology, which comes in handy when you need quick juice on your device.
For phone pricing, the pricing is equivalent to $270. Based on specifications, the phone does’not support Google services and the processor used is very weak, the cameras are also not strong due to the processor processing used which has become very limited.
However, the only positive point in the phone is the screen and its new features that distinguish it a little from the other competitors.
If you liked our Review please Share it and also let me know in the comments if something needs to be improved! Thank you