Infinix Hot 9 & 9 Pro officially announced | Quad-Camera Setup
Infinix Hot 9 & 9 Pro officially announced Infinix is a brand that is known to offer component rich cell phones at moderate rates. As of late, the organization has gotten progressively dynamic in the Indian subcontinent and the center east particularly with new discharges. In the most recent news.
Infinix has declared Hot 9 arrangement of cell phones that bring punch-gap shows in the spending portion. How about we study the specs, highlights, anticipated cost, and final thought of Infinix Hot 9 and 9 Pro.
Infinix Hot 9 & 9 Pro Specifications:-
- 165 × 76.8 × 8.7mm for dimensions
- The phone comes Plastic build with a gem-cut finish
- 6.6″ IPS LCD display
- HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution
- Quad Rear Camera 48MP primary lens (Pro) / 12MP Primary camera
- The second camera is 2MP macro lens
- The third camera is 2MP depth sensor
- The fourth camera is a Super low light camera
- Quad-LED flash (Pro) / Triple LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with AR and HDR
- The phone comes with MediaTek Helio P22; 12nm mobile platform
- PowerVR GE8320 for Gaming Experience
- 4GB Ram/64 GB Storage
- The phone comes with XOS UI 6.0 based on Android 10
- Comes with 5,000 mAh Battery
- The phone supports Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- The phone supports Fingerprint (rear-mounted), g-sensor, proximity, e-compass
- Phone Colors: Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Violet, and Ocean Wave.
Infinix Hot 9 & 9 Pro Overview :-
Both Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro element a 6.6-inch HD+ show with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The angle proportion on these telephones is at 20:9. On the front, you will see that both the telephones have punch-gap shows, that are put at the upper left corner of the screen.
On account of the roundabout pattern, Infinix is asserting a screen to body proportion of about 90.5%. The screen is housed inside a plastic body. Its back looks beautiful with the gem cut texture, while the rear panel showcases the rectangular camera module and fingerprint sensor.
Both Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro feature a quad-camera setup on the back, but the latter features a better primary sensor. The Hot 9 Pro has a 48MP primary camera, along with a 2MP depth sensor, 2MP micro camera, and a low-light camera. It also has a quad-LED flash arrangement.
Hot 9, on the other hand, has an inferior 13MP primary camera. The rest of the camera setup is the same. It only has three LED flashes. Both the phone feature an 8MP camera on the front for selfies.
A 5,000mAh battery powers the Infinix Hot 9 series. The two devices feature rear-mounted fingerprint sensors for biometrics. In terms of software, the phones run on the company’s custom XOS UI 6.0 based on Android 10. Two phones come with support for dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0
The Infinix Hot 9 Pro and Infinix Hot 9 element a back unique mark sensor and bolster face open also. Network choices incorporate Bluetooth v5, 3.5mm sound jack, FM Radio, USB OTG, VoWiFi, and a Micro USB port.
Prices and Final Thought
Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro will go marked down beginning from June 8 in India, where their cost is INR 8,499 and INR 9,499 ، Equivalent 115$ and 130$.
For the Final Thought, both of Infinix Hot 9 & 9 Pro have a great opportunity to compete in the market in general and not only in the Arab or Indian markets. I hope this time that the phone operating system can help and greatly in the experience of use, and I think that the current competitors of the phone are both Realme c3 and Huawei Y8p currently.
If you liked our Overview please Share it and also let me know in the comments if something needs to be improved! Thank you