Samsung Launches Galaxy A21s | 48MP Quad Rear Cameras
Days ago, Samsung formally added another gadget to its rundown of mid-extend gadgets, That is correct, the Samsung Galaxy A21s has authoritatively here, What’s more, it is here to flavor up the game.
Will the A21s complete the march of success especially with the presence of competing phones currently, in general Samsung has made a great development compared to previous phones in terms of attention to the design language especially from the back.
Both in terms of the shape and accuracy of the rear cameras with the improvement of the front camera relative and work to increase the battery capacity to try to use the largest possible duration of the phone during the day Samsung is particularly interested in this series screen.
Battery and cameras let us know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A21s, Is it worth buying and being the best among the current policies, let’s review this as follows?
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications:-
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.6×75.3×8.9 mm with a weight of 192 grams
- Supports two nano Sim connection chip
- 2G, 3G & 4G networks are supported
- The materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from the entire plastic glasstic as is the custom of Samsung in most of its phones
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.5-inch Infinity O LCD hole in HD+ resolution 720×1600
- The pixel density of 270 pixels per inch and the screen supports new display dimensions at 9:20 to display more content whether in watching videos or playing games
- Dark Mode screen support to turn the entire phone screen black to keep your eye on while using your phone for long periods
- The phone comes with solid memory with 64GB eMMC 5.1 with LPDDR4X 4GB RAM
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space with a Memory card up to 512GB with a dedicated port
- As for the performance of the phone comes with the new Samsung processor Exynos 850 this year to be the first phone in Samsung with this processor with eight anoints and is a processor better with a simple difference than snapdragon 450
- The front camera comes in 13 MP with F/2.2 aperture
- The rear camera comes a little prominent from the back of the phone and comes with a quad-camera where the first 48 MP camera comes with an F/2.0 aperture, the primary camera
- The second 8MP camera comes with an F/2.2 aperture for wide-ranging photography
- The third camera comes in 2 MP with an F/2.4 aperture for macro imaging
- The fourth camera comes in 2 MP with an F/2.4 aperture and is for insulation and portrait work with a single LED flash as well as supporting cameras to Live Focus for insulation work instantly
- Supports 1080p FHD video shooting at 30 frames per second and 720p HD shooting at 30 fps
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone whether in shooting, recording or speaking
- Security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and supports face unlock
- The phone supports the 3.5mm port of the earphones with Dolby Atmos support for better audio performance in the earbuds
- Wi-Fi comes at b/g/n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth comes with a 5.0 version with its support to the A2DP, LE.
- The USB port comes from the latest type Type C with its support for otg
- GPS geolocation supports and supports A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with its support for fast charging at 15 watts
- The phone comes with Android 10 with Samsung’s latest interface One UI 2.0
- The phone is available in blue, red, black and white
Samsung Galaxy A21s Overview :-
Samsung A21s highlights an HD+ Infinity-O show with a corner to corner length of 6.55-inches, The screen is somewhat greater than that of Galaxy A21, yet them two will have a screen perspective proportion of 20:9 and Super AMOLED board, It likewise bears a punch-opening on the upper went out the selfie camera.
The Samsung A21s is controlled by an Exynos 850 SoC. It is the first cell phone to accompany this new octa-center processor that has a base clock speed of 2.0Ghz.
We don’t have a clue how the 8 centers will be part and what number of centers will be running on the 2.0Ghz base recurrence. It is combined with 3/4/6GB of RAM with either 32GB or 64GB of interior stockpiling.
As far as the battery, you get an enormous limit of 5,000mAh. It likewise has the backing of 15W quick charging. For biometrics, the gadget accompanies a capacitive unique finger impression sensor mounted on the backboard. It is accessible in four shading choices – Black, Blue, Red, and White.
The Galaxy A21s retails for 220$ for the base 3GB RAM/32GB capacity variation. It will go on special beginning June 19.
If you liked our Review please Share it and also let me know in the comments if something needs to be improved! Thank you